This is an overview of how the new colorado.gov site was built. I'd like to cover the modules that were used such as Beans, Panels, Context etc.... and how they played a role in the site architecture of the new portal.
Site builders will benefit the most from this session as we:
- Explore the modules put to use.
- Go over site architecture.
- Discuss the Author experience.
The Modules we talk about (for the most part):
- Panels (When and why)
- Views (Of course!)
- Context (Dive into our conditional block placement)
- Beans (Custom blocks made easy)
- Leaflet More Maps
- Feeds (Importing content from our other sites)
- Features and Drush